Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OPTION A B OR SEE
07-18-2010, 06:59 AM
RE: OPTION A B OR SEE
It all boils down to the question, whether the move from Jan. into Feb. was a 3 or 5 wave move. b or c? If the 5 from Feb. into Apr. was a 5th wave, it must have been preceded by a c (5 waves) of the rtb4th. If it was a C, it must have been preceded by a b (3 waves).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2010, 11:31 AM
RE: OPTION A B OR SEE
(07-18-2010 05:14 AM)finster869 Wrote:  
(07-16-2010 07:13 AM)spike1 Wrote:  Ok thank you guys. Im going to have a better look at that Dow and what Tom posted here. Makes sence at first glance. There is something though thats throwing me off a little of Tom, something I dont seem to quite understand yet, Ill do my best to explain it. This phenomenon only exists in 5th waves and C waves. So If you have a look at the chart below I have this count for the Dow as it stands now on a daily time frame. 1 2 3 4 and then into the 5th wave so 1 2 3 RTB C4 5 then A B C and RUBY if this is correct then the internal count for that C would be quite excitng to get right. Im giving it a crack and it looks like there is still some upward motion to come but Im struggeling ( yip going a little insane)with it so lets see. So Tom where Im stuck a little here is the RTB on that Dow weekly chart at the March 2009 low. My question is and please have a little patients with me on this ok. Why would the RTB be there if its not a fifth or C wave that is being completed. And do you share the same count as I do in the chart below ???. Looking forward to hearing from you guys and RUBY lets give that C a crack (if it is one, I think it is) what do you say. Big Grin

The A, B, C following the 5 wave down can't work on this chart. The B could not be an RTB, since it isn't in the 5th or C wave position.

Thanks Finister, Ive posted one on the latest dow count. Perhaps you could have a look and let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply