right?

No failed waves and almost every example of RTB 3ABC4
is showing failed wave C, how come?
I'm confused here Sad

Regards,
Lego
[/quote]

Hi Lego.
I label my regular ABCs as A B C and the irregular ones A RTB C, this is to emphasise that they are very different animals.

Each has a task to complete but the tasks are different and are allocated to different subwaves.

In the regular ones, it's the C that makes new ground compared to the A.

In the irregular ones, it's the RTB that has to make new ground compared to the end of the 3rd.
The C only has to have the structure that EVERY C must have - it can be as short as it needs to be to achieve this.

If Tom's post and/or mine still don't help, I have an image somewhere showing what is and isn't allowed in each case.

cheers theory
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2011, 07:08 AM
RE: Inside the RTB 4th
Let's review the original statement of T.S.Hennesy here, in his <New Elliott Wave Rule - Achieve Definitive Wave Counts - TS Hennessy 2009>, Mr. T.S. Hennesy states:"In Every 5th Wave and in Every C Wave, the 4th Wave WILL have a B Wave which will set New Trend Price Territory. " It means that subwave B of the 4th subwave of the 5th wave or C wave will make a new high or new low comparing to the 3 waves unfolded before. The 4th wave, or the wave B can b any form of an Elliott corrective pattern. The RTB rule impose no other rule upon the form of wave B or wave 4.
Hopefully I've made it clear.
05-29-2011, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2011 11:18 AM by theoryman.)
RE: Inside the RTB 4th
(05-29-2011 07:08 AM)taozemin Wrote:  The 4th wave, or the wave B can b any form of an Elliott corrective pattern.

taozemin,
Unless I have totally misunderstood one of the central tenets of the NEWR, I am convinced that the part of your answer I have extracted is wrong.

The whole range of Elliott corrective patterns are not available in NEWR. The only ones allowable are those that have a five-three-five subwave pattern.

In addition, the five, being the final five, will contain its own RTB subwave because it is a C wave at some degree.

cheers theory

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Inside the ABC of the RTB move. theoryman 1 1,906 01-24-2010 12:41 PM
Last Post: TS Hennessy