Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When the detail disappears, is the following OK?
02-03-2010, 03:30 PM
When the detail disappears, is the following OK?
This is NOT being suggested as a quick fix to avoid detailed study of the information that is there - do that and you deserve all you get IMO.

This is only a suggested strategy when all else fails!

When you think you are in the 5th of a 5th of a 5th of a 5th etc.... and all that's left is the 1 second chart (LOL), is the following an OK idea to have in your head?

The final 5 could well look like 7 moves: 1st, 2nd,3rd, making the first 3 moves, the 4th RTB (ABC) adding another 3 & the final one being the 5th.

I know it is a mixture of waves and subwaves but at that time interval I find it simpler to think of them as observable moves in their own right.

cheers theory
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2010, 05:39 PM
RE: When the detail disappears, is the following OK?
(02-03-2010 03:30 PM)theoryman Wrote:  This is NOT being suggested as a quick fix to avoid detailed study of the information that is there - do that and you deserve all you get IMO.

This is only a suggested strategy when all else fails!

When you think you are in the 5th of a 5th of a 5th of a 5th etc.... and all that's left is the 1 second chart (LOL), is the following an OK idea to have in your head?

The final 5 could well look like 7 moves: 1st, 2nd,3rd, making the first 3 moves, the 4th RTB (ABC) adding another 3 & the final one being the 5th.

I know it is a mixture of waves and subwaves but at that time interval I find it simpler to think of them as observable moves in their own right.

cheers theory

Sure, why not? The whole idea of the "if you can 'C' it" section is to
find ways to work through the challenges of realtime situations.

It is great to label a chart later on but that has not added to the
account so far.

By the time you have labeled/counted to the point you are talking about
you will be well aware of the turn up ahead.

Smile

TS Hennessy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply