Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Elliott Wave Rule and New Modification
06-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Exclamation New Elliott Wave Rule and New Modification
Hello Tom,

I stumbled upon your new rule, and I am happy that I did! I am studying Gann , Elliott and other stuff and your findings are helping me in my research, so thank you Smile

I want to know do you know about Ian Copsey, he states that there is are harmonic relation between waves and he also published 2 books where he modified the structure of R.N Elliott's waves. Did you find the new rule have any kind of harmonic/fibo ratios relation to the overall structure, because if yes it will help alot with the wave counting and identification.

Would love to hear your opinion regarding his modification and how it relates to the new elliott wave rule.

best regards,

Mark
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: New Elliott Wave Rule and New Modification
(06-03-2017 02:56 PM)Mark Elliott Wave Wrote:  Hello Tom,

I stumbled upon your new rule, and I am happy that I did! I am studying Gann , Elliott and other stuff and your findings are helping me in my research, so thank you Smile

I want to know do you know about Ian Copsey, he states that there is are harmonic relation between waves and he also published 2 books where he modified the structure of R.N Elliott's waves. Did you find the new rule have any kind of harmonic/fibo ratios relation to the overall structure, because if yes it will help alot with the wave counting and identification.

Would love to hear your opinion regarding his modification and how it relates to the new elliott wave rule.

best regards,

Mark

Hi Mark,

It's a pleasure to hear from you. You're most welcome and I appreciate you giving me the info. I had not heard of Mr. Copley's work before.

I looked him up and found this video which very well summarizes his view on the harmonic nature of waves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOyF7S3v3yM

He is correct about that waves have relationships. Your wondering about Fibonacci being in the mix is absolutely appropriate.

The hub does center around 89 and this is natural. This is where the Fibonacci sequence begins to resolve most accurately to the golden mean ratio .618:1:1.618. As originally published by Elliott, Nature's Law –The Secret of the Universe does suggest this natural sequence as the very heart of the matter.

In my opinion, as you partly now know due to NEWR, but are additionally asking about Mr. Copsey's work, EW is described much more accurately by standard EW even though the extension was a workaround. Correcting the workaround with NEWR simplifies EW greatly and eliminates the extension at once. It also returns actual rules to 1-2-3-4-5 and A-B-C and nothing else.

No more letters beyond C and no more double 3's etc. Those are merely working outside the actual rule because the rule which answers all of them was not known. Of course the misbehaving waves were certainly recognized. They simply could not be placed within a ruleset and EW is ALL about rules.

It's my opinion that nature has so much precision on display that if you cannot absolutely count on it using rules then give it up. Remember in the NEWR it is proven that in the areas of the count to which the rule applies the waves perform their duty without fail every time and this is the only way it could be considered an actual rule.

I can attest that the waves absolutely never break them.

5 and 3 is pure elegance imho.

I see that Mr. Copsey is troubled by the extension as he should be and has found yet another workaround. Anyone may choose to count the waves in any manner.

The importance of EW is that it is defined by strict rules which the WAVES THEMSELVES describe and we follow THEIR RULES. It may then ALSO be stated in the inverse.

The waves follow their own rules and we describe their behavior AS a ruleset and hence a working label system comes forth.

Now as to harmonics it has been continually coming to my thinking that there are actual frequencies at work here.

Absolutely everything in the universe is energy and included in that it is clear everything is vibrating motion.

We observe our world through nothing more than sensory faculties which translate vibrations in order to send this information to our brain.

Our minds and indeed our entire bodies emit and receive vibrations of energy.

You can rely so much on this yet most of the world thinks quantum mechanics is just a nice theory (sound familiar, you 'principle' follower you?).

Yet Google and NASA co-own a working quantum computer. Yes the bits are in super-position with multiple co-existent possibilities at once (not 1 or 0; 1 AND 0 at the same time - hope I have that right). In an actual working computer the vibrations are in flux. I would say that we can count on harmonics.

We may not know as much as we would like but the possibilities to find out get greater and greater all the time.

I found Mr. Copley's observations about the 3's interesting. My Supertradesystem.com site discusses and shows how there is only three possible formations, motive, corrective and running corrective.

The useful part of building the system using this info is that there is a double move which is pervasive in markets and it so happens that it is the largest single component in all three of the possible formations. That's why it is pervasive.

This double move is of course a zig-zag or 'a three'. STAR is built on mapping to the double move's local speed. Because at the end of every double move is a reversal.

Also on that site in the About page is some info on the ratio relationship of 89 and the double-fib of 34 which is 68 finally solving why my stock setups didn't work on Forex.

Also on the site the accidentally discovered secret is shown, that Forex Base pairs all have individual Fibonacci "frequencies" of their own common to the whole set of the instruments of the same base. Each base is using a different frequency so by tuning the tools an entire world of Fibonacci interactions was uncovered and on display instantly. That is here: http://supertradesystem.com/en/basetuned_newrf.htm if this interests you.

It's been on my mind as I said that there may be set frequencies which might be read somewhat like on an oscilloscope. I have not had the revelation of how to go about trying that yet.

My thinking has come around to an equating of Fib ratios to frequencies of vibrations just as light bands have each their own frequency or wavelength.

Fascinating stuff, Mark. You got me going here, huh?

Smile

TS Hennessy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply