Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello :)
06-02-2017, 10:48 AM
Big Grin Hello :)
My name is William
It's funny how far this has gone, this book was relieced when I was going to school and considered my future as car mechanic ha ha. So much have changed sense then.
Im 22 years old now and see bright future as I discovered mr elliot work. Soon after I saw and frustration of unexpected waves. But reading this ebook could not sleep ha ha, it was such a discovery. Immediately all your complex problems were solved and made easy as it should have been. Mr ellit have a special place for my, so as your work.

Regards
William
Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: Hello :)
(06-02-2017 10:48 AM)Will29 Wrote:  My name is William
It's funny how far this has gone, this book was relieced when I was going to school and considered my future as car mechanic ha ha. So much have changed sense then.
Im 22 years old now and see bright future as I discovered mr elliot work. Soon after I saw and frustration of unexpected waves. But reading this ebook could not sleep ha ha, it was such a discovery. Immediately all your complex problems were solved and made easy as it should have been. Mr ellit have a special place for my, so as your work.

Regards
William
Tongue

Hello William,

Welcome to NEWR.

It's great that you have found a path so young. I'm glad this has smoothed out some things about unexpected waves for you.

Wholeheartedly agree with your intention regarding how that NEWR returns the wave rules to something which RN Elliott originally intended. I call this a simple elegance.

It most certainly will help however personally I would steer clear of the "easy" part. HAHA.

Enjoy your journey my friend.

Smile

TS Hennessy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply