Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this bull market wave 3 break the rule
04-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Does this bull market wave 3 break the rule
I tried to use Elliot Wave theory for relatively short term investing but
seemed better at seeing where I should have gotten in rather that where I should get in. I do remember that one of the cardinal rules was that wave
three can not be the shortest impulse wave. In the current bull market, it looks obvious that wave 3 (S&P 500;nasdaq;Dow) is going to be the shortest of the three impulse waves.Have I counted the waves wrong? I was thinking that maybe if the charts were corrected for the true inflation rate maybe this would not be so. Any thoughts before I dive into the QID etf.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Does this bull market wave 3 break the rule
(04-01-2013 08:41 PM)wawatobi Wrote:  I tried to use Elliot Wave theory for relatively short term investing but
seemed better at seeing where I should have gotten in rather that where I should get in. I do remember that one of the cardinal rules was that wave
three can not be the shortest impulse wave. In the current bull market, it looks obvious that wave 3 (S&P 500;nasdaq;Dow) is going to be the shortest of the three impulse waves.Have I counted the waves wrong? I was thinking that maybe if the charts were corrected for the true inflation rate maybe this would not be so. Any thoughts before I dive into the QID etf.

Hi wawa. Welcome. You are correct. The 3rd may not ever be shortest impulse. NEWR does not make anything new or different for that rule. It always needs a recount when it comes out that way.

3kings

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply