New Elliott Wave Rule Forums

Full Version: Labeling EUR/USD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

This new Elliot Wave Rule looks promising. However I still find it very difficult to label the current correction of the EUR/USD pair since the last low at 1.4229.

Anyone want to give this a try?
(01-13-2010 07:29 AM)FBForex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

This new Elliot Wave Rule looks promising. However I still find it very difficult to label the current correction of the EUR/USD pair since the last low at 1.4229.

I've tried, and I'm still toughing it out. It's very tough, especially when you're inexperienced with this type of counting. The huge correction starting from July 2008 is making this all the more challenging. This requires us having to go though a lot of detail before coming up with a firm count. It doesn't help NOT to know where to begin. Tom, do you already have an idea where the EUR/USD is at with regards to counting? You could at least show us a benchmark so that we newbies can figure out how to go from there. It would be greatly appreciated.
(03-02-2010 12:24 PM)Raklian Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2010 07:29 AM)FBForex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I've tried, and I'm still toughing it out. It's very tough, especially when you're inexperienced with this type of counting. The huge correction starting from July 2008 is making this all the more challenging. This requires us having to go though a lot of detail before coming up with a firm count. It doesn't help NOT to know where to begin. Tom, do you already have an idea where the EUR/USD is at with regards to counting? You could at least show us a benchmark so that we newbies can figure out how to go from there. It would be greatly appreciated.

My feeling is that it MIGHT be on the same track as the GBP/USD.

Not enough data for a sure count I do not think but if you can find
any differentiation zones like on Cable then we may have something.

Here is an overlay and aside from stroke it looks similar to me.

[attachment=59]

What do you think?

The overlay is back through to all of the available EUR/USD that I have
(April 1989 ).

Smile
F y'all I
The attached are historical counts direct from EWI

"Attachments"

I'm interested in renewing this thread and it should be a good place to start,, more later

Admin Edit: Continue thread yes, More EWI material - No, I do not think so. Attachments removed. See my next post.
(03-04-2010 05:36 PM)vbiz Wrote: [ -> ]F y'all I
The attached are historical counts direct from EWI
I'm interested in renewing this thread and it should be a good place to start,, more later

Excuse me but what part of the large section at the bottom warning was unclear, surely not the following excerpt?

Quote:
"I understand that it is illegal to forward or re-transmit these pages in
any form without written authorization. I also understand that I am
prohibited from allowing an unauthorized person to view part or all of
these pages.
I agree that if I break either or both of these restrictions that I or my
firm, as subscriber, will accept full financial liability to pay the
annual subscription price for all additional readers or recipients."

In addition, the terms of this site which prohibit posting copyrighted
materials I thought were pretty clearly stated.

Angry
Ooops, sorry about that,,, I obtained them during free week,, they are not current,, and I did not realize that would apply. I'm assuming that you removed them??
(03-05-2010 04:50 PM)vbiz Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops, sorry about that,,, I obtained them during free week,, they are not current,, and I did not realize that would apply. I'm assuming that you removed them??

Ok, Val I understand your thought process.

Even if you obtained something freely offered, unless it specifically
states you have rights to give it away then it usually may not be.

The warning in print is all we need on this material. I am sure it
is a purposeful statement with legal weight and intent.

They may be happy to have you on their site where you will encounter
their multiple paid offers but if you distribute the material then they
will not have that sales opportunity with those who obtain it from you.

Smile
I understand, completely. It will not happen again. You will find me to be an active member, maybe a bit over zealus at times, but with good intent. I look forward to working within your groups.
Hi guys.

Posted 2 EU charts here. The first one is just a zoomed out view to show the area that I was labeling. The second one shows my count in closer detail on H4 chart. I wasn't concerned so much about starting with the proper degree. I was just attempting a wave count.

My dilemma shows up at the bottom, after wave "A.

Any ideas?

Bogie

[attachment=80]

[attachment=81]

Smile
(03-09-2010 08:08 PM)Bogie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

Posted 2 EU charts here. The first one is just a zoomed out view to show the area that I was labeling. The second one shows my count in closer detail on H4 chart. I wasn't concerned so much about starting with the proper degree. I was just attempting a wave count.

My dilemma shows up at the bottom, after wave "A.

Any ideas?

Bogie

For some reason, my pix posted in reverse order, but you get the picture. Smile

The second check mark appears to have both the RTB "b" and the 5th wave very close to each other. I think that may be your turning point, and the move up is a 1, a, b and start of c to end the 2 back the other direction.

I didn't have good software to mark up your .gif file, but did the best I could on the attached to show you what I mean.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's